We provide a Complete Preventive Maintenance Program to assist in proper maintenance of on-board and portable equipment. Regularly checked and maintained equipment allows you the comfort of knowing excellent care is being provided. Safe and accurately calibrated equipment will be used. Below is a list of special equipment that we service and calibrate during our Complete Preventive Maintenance check:
- Check pressures and flow rates of on-board and portable oxygen and air systems.
- Eliminate any leaks on oxygen equipment.
- Check accuracy of Oxygen Regulators and Flowmeters.
- Check pressures and flow rates on Demand Valves.
- Check Suction Equipment for proper pressure and flow.
- Check and verify proper function of all Pulse Oximeters.
- Check calibration of Automatic Ventilators.
- Check the accuracy of Blood Pressure Cuffs.
- Check and verify proper function of CPAP equipment.
- Verify all equipment meets or exceeds Federal KKK-A1822B specifications and Pennsylvania State Licensure Requirements as it pertains to Suction and Oxygen equipment.